Geek-Aid® prides itself on providing a wide variety of computer support services and backing them up with world-class maintenance. Our Geeks are knowledgeable, professional and enthusiastic about technology and getting it to work for you.
We offer a variety of maintenance and upkeep plans with 24-hour emergency support so that everything we set up runs as well down the line as it did on day one.
In New York City, there are a lot of tech support companies to choose from. That’s why we’re the company that gets it right the first time. To discover the Geek-Aid® difference, contact us today.
Geek-Aid® is a proud Dell and Microsoft reseller. We are happy to service your hardware needs with Dell’s top of the line products and will resolve your software issues with Microsoft’s quality solutions. Let our Geeks advise you in your purchase so you can get the best possible product for your budget
Since we strive for professionalism and computer expertise, our team is also tested and trained to reach particular service levels. If your issue requires more advanced training or knowledge, we always have a Geek on call to get you back up and running.
WHAT WE DO
Geek-Aid® is a 24/7-ready team of technology service professionals. Many members of our team are certified by manufacturers and service-providers to work on all types of computer hardware and software systems. Since we strive for professionalism and computer expertise, our team is also tested and trained to reach particular service levels. If your issue requires more advanced training or knowledge, we always have a Geek on call to get you back up and running.
- Emergency Response Maintenance Technicians (ERMT) are first responders who administer technical assistance to both newborn and ailing systems. When it comes to keeping your technology stable, ERMTs are your first line of defense.
- Primary Care Technicians focus on getting your computer back in working order. If your computer can't communicate with the network, a Primary Care Technician can help. If all else fails, they can reset your system to the way it was when you bought it. Primary Care Technicians also perform all installation and reinstallation of hardware and software.
- Malware Infection Specialists are certified experts in virus cleaning and malware prevention. They're your best defense against viruses, worms, spyware and other forms of grayware.
- Network Health Practitioners deal with larger computer problems ranging from software malfunctions to hardware failures. Network Health Practitioners also clear up advanced virus and malware infections
- Senior Recovery Technologists have the skills and training to resolve any major computer crisis. Senior Recovery Technologists can repair crashed drives, recover lost data and take on any problem a network or operating system can throw at them.
- The Chief of Staff oversees all of Geek-Aid's operations to ensure that you get the service you deserve. The Chief of Staff also handles any questions and issues you may have with Geek-Aid® itself. To send an e-mail to the Chief of Staff click here.